Navy Geek

Monday, November 19, 2007

Chicago with my Sister Cindy again. Nov, 18th, 07

I went to Chicago again with my sister Cindy, her boyfriend Doug and one of is friends. The food was good and we had a good time. I leave Naval Station Great Lakes on the 29th of this month to go to Mayport Florida and Cindy will be going to Dahlgren Va sometime before Christmas. Right now I am scheduled to go visit home on the 29th but I am trying to go to my ship ( the USS Doyle ) first.








Doug

Surprise

That's what I'm talking about.... Dinner.









Window Shopping.

Street Music

Cindy and her Boyfriend Doug





Me with a giant metal Moose. What's with the big animal art?




For Vicki ( her favorite comedy movie is Zoolander )








OS Levar



Jessica Back on Base

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home