Navy Geek

Monday, November 19, 2007

Chicago Nov 12th, 07

I went to Chicago again, this time with Airman Recruit Reid. We went all over the place and toured the Chicago Art Institute while we were there. We also went to the Sears Tower and several other places.


Merry Christmas Mom ( Vicki ) and Dad.


Airman Recruit Reid was thirsty.




Strange things on the sides of Chicago Buildings.









The new Navy Uniforms?









If you have seen Forrest Gump and then you see this you just have to take a picture.

Always be nice to the Police

I knew their were rats in Chicago, I just didn't know that they were this big.





I was hungry. After eating at the Galley all week on base I have to get some good food on weekends.













No, I am not going to jump.







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I like your blog and your pictures. I am thinking of becoming a navy SEAL and I happened to stumble across your blog. I've got you bookmarked!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 1, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home