Navy Geek

Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy Day


Well today was a long day. I finished my 8th test for OS A school. Only a few more to go. I wanted to go to night study, but Navy Knowledge Online (the site we use for classes) is not working so they closed night study.
So, because of that I was just going to go on liberty and get some stuff at the NEX, but instead I had to sort mail because the guy in charge of mail for today never showed up. So after about an hour of that I am finally free for the day at 20:15 tonight. I am going to try to just relax for a bit and read some RSS feeds now. I will try to do a few more posts this week, depending on how busy I get.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Hi John - I came across your blog and found it to be very informational. My niece should be graduating next Friday up in Great Lakes and I wanted to buy her a computer. You seem pretty knowledgeable about this sort of thing and was wondering if you could give me a bit of feedback. I want to get her a good computer that would be good for the Navy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks A lot and goodluck with everything!

    By Blogger dapeen, At October 17, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

  • Alex, if you want the Navy discount for HP computers just e-mail me at kansasdad@gmail.com This is Johns father. I just read your comment on Johns Blog. John was able to get 15% off with the Employee Purchase Program.

    By Blogger John, At October 18, 2007 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home